TheSoulTillerTheSoulTiller

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Stamp on the Ground Stamp on the Ground

Nerdgasm

Seriously.

Plus... I could've sworn I saw Leeron from Gurren Lagann.

Attack of The Bricks Attack of The Bricks

Um.

No sound. And the animation's sub par. I mean, You were just drawing bricks and cinderblocks, and you still didn't spend enough time on it.

But, seriously, without sound and better animation, it's painful to watch it all the way through. Or, even tell what's going on.

And, it wasn't that funny. But that's my opinion.

DarthZew responds:

I'm gunna work on the no sound bit, I'm not surprised you didn't follow it since it wasn't supposed to make sense, I was just a laugh for me and my friends and my college assignment.

Math Wars Math Wars

meh..

You have serious potential, I'll give you that. The only problem is that you have a terrible sense of humor. Nobody wants to watch "Math Wars". But, you can animate decently. Maybe you could start/join a flash "company" where you do the animation, and somebody writes the storylines...

[TheSoulTiller]

crumbnumber1 responds:

Well, sorry... I'm only thirteen years old and I've learned flash without any classes or anything, seriously, what can you expect?

Free Fight World Cup Free Fight World Cup

Seriously Flawed

About the only thing that works right is the punching. Everything else is broken.

* The ball has to be in front of you to dribble.
* Super Goals will shoot into the goal of the side you are on (lots of self-goals).
* Passing is uncontrollable and poor.

In fact, the game physics are also poor. Cool concept though. You should try again, after fixing these things.

Curve Pong Curve Pong

Slow

Fun concept but the algorithm ran slow. Especially with each new ball added.
So, what... O(2^N)?

If you could fix up the speed, this game would be pretty addicting.

jahlgren responds:

Well i dont know what speed you are talking about.. The ball speed? or CPU speed? I have tested it and the code is well optimized and should run smooth on most computers.

The ball speed is slow in the beginning, that is why one should pick up the green powerups which increeses ball speed.

Sudoku Solver Sudoku Solver

sorry

I just went to the Washington Post's website and took Thursday's puzzle and tested it. It came up with "ERROR!"

Obviously, you have some more work to do...

~Roller Coaster Junkie~ ~Roller Coaster Junkie~

I personally don't like Roller Coasters

However, this is one of my favorite songs of your. Your harmony in this song is phenomenal, and your keyboarding compliments it perfectly.

I also really like "Two's a Party". However, I'd like to hear more songs like this.
I'm a sucker for good harmony and creative lyrics.

CDM (Caboose's Edit) CDM (Caboose's Edit)

You, my friend...